Re: NO LBC - Attn Chuck & Frank

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC - Attn Chuck & Frank
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:47:42 -0500
in all honesty i'm very interested in the parts but the car is not all that
attractive to me.  although...that high tech rear window does have a sort of
WW2 airplane kind of attraction....lol!
what i find interesting is the bidder who's on top right now is "some year
(dont remember the 2 digit year on the user's name)427vette".
now that i find hilarious!  some big block vette enthusiast bidding on a ratty
3 cylinder 2 stroke saab.  talk about diversification!

chuck
just finished shoveling our way out!  oooooh!  my aching back!!!!!