Re: bugeye racing history-proper documentation?

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye racing history-proper documentation?
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:46:29 -0600
It's funny about trophies, etc. Some people value them, other's couldn't
care less. I bought these recently on E-bay... I thought they were very
cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10368&item
=1874939127&rd=1

One thing I know I'm guilty of... that's not keeping enough of the
documentation of any of my car's current racing exploits. They're all part
of its history.  If I was "Joe Organized", I'd be keeping a scrapbook of all
my years of vintage racing..., but, alas, I'm not.

By the way, the big silver ice bucket, and the silver box polished up
brilliantly.

WST