Re: Horrible freight

To: "David C Littlefield" <dmeadow@juno.com>, <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Horrible freight
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:26:24 -0500
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
if i have read the propaganda on the "racing jacks"  the big difrence was
that the racing ones pump up in like two strokes of the handle or some silly
thing like that.   wich i guess must be a high volume short stroke pump.
not a very importaint thing to have unless you are doing pit stops in
nascar?
but low proflie and light weight are a definite attractions since i drag a
regulation sized 2&1/2 ton cast iorn and steel jack  to the track(ooh my
back!).

chuck.