Re[3]: Horrible freight

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: Re[3]: Horrible freight
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:25:50 -0500
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
hello Bill,

Sunday, January 5, 2003, 1:41:02 AM, you wrote:

Bill> Compac jacks make a high quality jack in for about $260.  The only
Bill> place a I found that sells them is a company in Tamapa, FL.  Compac
Bill> makes a 1.5 ton jack.  The unit weights ~84 pounds, and the saddle
Bill> height is 4.5 inches. If someone wants the suppliers name let me know,
Bill> it is at work.  The Compac web site is http://www.compac.dk/start2.htm

In case any one cares the supplier that I found for Compac jacks is
Tri-City Hydraulics.  They are in Tampa, FL and the number is
813-236-8551.   Now the archives are complete.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier