Re: Bugeye gold

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye gold
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:08:32 -0600
Cc: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Healey list Forum" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Mike,

Not planning any parade here, and I understand all the criteria necessary to
please the judges. Never the less, there exists out there, someone for whom
this motor trans combo will help tremendously.

As far as it's mechanical condition, a complete description of its history
by a very well known source, along with compression checks, and a leak down
test will determine the price that they'll be sold at.

WST