Prayers Please

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prayers Please
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:13:08 -0500
Eddie, As a prostate cancer survivor my thoughts and prayers are with
you and Kathy.  When you first hear the dreaded C word you tend to fear
the worst, and you feel alone.  My first visit to the cancer clinic for
treatment showed me that I was not alone, and I took heart from the
other cancer patients who were also there for treatment, their laughter
and optimism were like a breath of fresh air, and from that I developed
a positive attitude about fighting this disease - Hey, if they could
handle then so could I.
    Together you can beat this thing, hang in there.  Mike