Re: Prayers Please

To: "Michael Grint" <michael.grint@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prayers Please
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:32:24 -0600
Ladies & Gentlemen:

I know you understand the "risk" I am taking here to have to change "names"
again, BUT:

If you re-call the "OFF" note, I have (unfortunately) become "experienced"
in this field.

THEREFORE:

Mike wrote and I quote:

"...and from that I developed a positive attitude about fighting this
disease...."

That is the single, most importent part of the battle!!!
(I wish I could send the above out in 72 point type)

Cindy's three Doctor's have told me (not her) that my POSITIVE attitude has
done the single most importent thing for her:  making HER positive and
forward looking.

Don't get the idea that I have just said the words;  been to EVERY
appointment.  Every consult.  Every lab, etc., etc.!

I have FORCED her "girl friends" (of over 20 years all) to be POSITIVE in
all phone calls, cards, etal.

I offered any and all assistence to Eddie and Kathy at 9:17AM this date and
the offer still stands (and is, of course, extended to anybody needing it).

My sincerest best wishes to all!!

           Ed