Re: LBC wives

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC wives
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:45:58 EST
Hey Kate:

Don't know about you, but I feel left out of this discussion.  My big
interest right now is getting one of the Sprites in good enough shape to take
to Sprite Spree. After six months of intensive house repairing (formerly the
rental), everything else in the Honeydo department will have to wait--except
perhaps the fence that the wind blew down night before last.  Time is getting
close, and now I am just hoping that we are able to make it east this year.
You guys be good to your LBC wives.  In some form, they all make your hobby
possible or you wouldn't be here.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"