RE: Spridget panhard bar

To: racerbob70@yahoo.com, tspeed@carolina.rr.com, John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: RE: Spridget panhard bar
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:03:36 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob:

I had come to the conclusion that a "twin needle" EGR with two thermocouples
would be a pretty important tool, particularly with SU's where the adjusting
is all done at the fat end of the metering needle and has virtually no
relationship to what your getting when your "toggle switch" is to the floor.
I bought a gauge, but have not gotten to welding in the bungs for the
sensors.  Wondering if you think the clamp on thermocouples would work okay.
I don't want to pull my header and unwrap all that nice fiberglass header
wrap.
--JohnD