RE: Carb choice for 1275

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb choice for 1275
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:15:12 -0800
Spridgeteers,

Thanks to all who responded... I would like to try several set ups as
suggested in your postings, but that's just too much money - I have to
choose one .... and the winner is....  the 45 DCOE with 145 main jets, 50
pump, 175 air corrector and 34 chokes! For all those who thought
differently, if it does not work for me, you'll be able to say "I told you"
later on!

Cpn' Bob  wrote about my planned engine set up:
"Perfect for the street "drive it like you stole it" crowd. Good low end
(he's running over 9.1 with +.020 and stock 8.8-1 pistons, assuming
"unshaved" head) with a nice increase in mid-range for a really "fun" street
daily driver."

 Well, that is exactly the idea!...

Thanks to all again,

Jac, 1962 Sprite project