RE: Sprite Mkll tub for sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Mkll tub for sale
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:28:49 -0800
Spridgeteers,

I decided to retire my 1959 Bugeye to the street- I will remove my racing
948 engine and straight gear/close ratio transmission, and replace them with
the Datsun transmission and the 1275 street engine I am building... So I do
not need the early 1962 Mkll tub any more - that's for sale, including some
parts (doors, bonnet, boot, springs, axle, tube shocks conversion kit, eight
wheels, starter motor, dynamo, steering rack, dashboard, etc, etc). Please
note there are no instruments or windscreen... Asking price is $600. I'll
include a sand blaster in the price too- I bought it to do the tub. That tub
comes with all the required paperwork for a CA title, and I do have the
original chassis plate. Apart from the battery tray, there is very little
rust, and the few local Spridgeteers who have seen it in San Diego commented
they have not seen one that good in a while. I will take photos and e-mail
them to anyone interested.

As I will not be racing anymore, I am also selling the "Phantom Grip" plates
to change an open diff into a limited slip diff- I never fitted this kit, it
is brand new and I paid Rivergate $304 for it- It is a "full race" one.
Offers?... If a Spridgeteer want to swap me a Weber DCOE 45 and swan neck
manifold for it, you may have a deal  8-)

Jac
Cell: (619) 647-6454
Fax: (619) 443-1239