Fw: Speaking of Old F***ts (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Speaking of Old F***ts (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:03:57 -0500
A number of years ago I was about to cook for my kids... I decided to make
some french fries and the kids said OK... I peeled the spuds, cut them and
started to put them in the deep fryer when my kids asked me what I was
doing. I told them "making french fries". They said "Why are you using
potatos? Mom always uses the frozen french fries". I then explained that the
frozen ones were made from raw spuds!

I couldn't believe that they didn't know that french fries WERE potatos!!!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget "Drippy" (How's that for a name?)
1976 Midget "Boneyard" (Now becoming a piece of eBay history!)