Re:Subject: paint stripper

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Subject: paint stripper
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:20:34 -0500
Ive used Strypeeze, which is a brushable orange goo. Bix is spray on black goo,
and much faster. Both can be found cheaply $6 gallon at hardware stores. Flat
areas strip the easiest, rusted metal has some incromprehensible hold on paint
that defies chemistry and requires hand sanding. -Josh

"From: "Alex Volk" <talla@TELUSPLANET.NET>
Subject: paint stripper

Can anyone out there clue me in as to what a good paint stripper is? (brand)
I had a real good one but I can't find it anymore & forget the name offhand. I
am looking for a brush on type.
Thanks for any help
Alex
' 61 Midget