OT, well, some LBC Content FILETIME=[233F1390:01C2C30E]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: OT, well, some LBC Content FILETIME=[233F1390:01C2C30E]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:35:29 -0600
I was amazed that justice still prevailed today, when I watched the
news. It is final, the judge for the McDonalds lawsuit threw the case
out of court. For those listers in other countries, the lawsuit was
filed by fat people (sorry, calorically challenged) that claimed that it
was McDonalds fault that their children were overweight.
The next bogus suit to watch, is the one in which the family members of
those killed by the DC snipers (lets not punish them now!!) want to sue
the gun dealer, and the gun manufacturer for wrongful death. We must
watch the outcome of this suit carefully. If this passes, we have a new
precedent to consider. LBC CONTENT NOW!
While we are out in our little cars, we are at a greater risk of
accidents with the distracted driver talking into the cell phone,
applying makeup, sipping coffee, while usually in their Kenworth
Dominator. Thus, should the snipe case go through, we have a new angle
should we suffer an accident .
We sue, the driver of the car, the dealer that sold the idiot the car,
the manufactur/seller of the Vehicle, and the Cell Phone, Make-Up,
and/or Coffee manufacturer. And the federal government for maintaining
the road the idiot was on when they hit us. We are living in strange
times, sued for any damn thing that comes along. If we cannot eradicate
idiocy, let us rise above, and beat them at their game!!
Brad