Re:Fuel Cells

To: bugeye15@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:Fuel Cells
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:00:11 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brian,

Originally I used an eight gallon fuel cell in my racecar that I just bolted
down in the trunk.  Probably a bit more difficult to arrange with a Bugeye.
You might be able to strap it on from underneath, but you'll have to arrange
the filling system to work somehow.  I bought it for about $160 from Summit
<www.summitracing.com>.  That's the least expensive fuel cell you'll be able to
find, trust me.

Later I replaced it with a Fuelsafe cell that fits down into a cutout in the
trunk. It was about $400.

David.