Bug I 4 sale

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bug I 4 sale
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 13:06:30 -0600
 1960 Bugeye / Stored 22 Years
Complete 1960 Bugeye purchased from a man that had been storing it inside
for 22 years. My wife wasn't amused when I came home with it so it has to
go. Car was started and driven annually until disassembly started two years
ago. Parts are bagged and labeled. Comes with new inner / outer rockers /
end caps and one complete floor pan. Windshield is cracked and will need a
heater if so desired. Good restoration candidate. I have a clean title in
hand. Please contact me for pics and more details. $1,300.
davedewalt@hotmail.com / 816-863-8600
Contact: R Dave
Email: davedewalt@hotmail.com
Location: Overland Park Kansas USA