Re: A. A. A. D. D. (Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A. A. A. D. D. (Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:00:16 EST
In a message dated 1/25/03 1:17:48 AM, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< I think more than a few of you will be able to relate to this. Enjoy...

Hey, you kids will be delighted to know that this disorder only gets worse as
life goes on.  One of our super smart door-opening Jeep keys has been missing
for weeks, and after looking in all our jacket pockets we were about
convinced that it had fallen in the trash and gone forever.  Then one day I
moved some POS that Bob had left on the dresser and guess what was under
it--one key.  BTW, the housekeeper does the dusting.

We may just have an 80-degree day for the Superbowl tomorrow--it is HOT in
San Diego.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"