Re: web site help needed

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: web site help needed
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:16:05 -0800
Frank,

Your links don't work from the web because they are linked to the file on
your hard drive, not your web site server. It works for you because your
harddrive is available to you, but not us...(thankfully for you...'-)

for example, your link to the picture of the  Speedwell Monza bonnet Bugeye is:

file:///C:/My%20Documents/homepage.htm/index.html instead of

 http://www.exit109.com/{myDirectoryName)

If you fix that, you should be OK.

BTW, I must admit, I'm a little diasappointed to see a couple web links on
your main page, but mine is not among them...

Gerard