re: web site help needed

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: web site help needed
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:28:06 -0500
  I guess you got it fixed?  Everything(?) seemed to load fine for me today and
looks great!  Loaded nice and fast on my dial-up conn. too.  (I like stuff that
loads fast much better than fancy gimmick sites.)
  Love the slot wheels on your yellow car too. :-)
  Ed in NC  (gittin' jealous of all you folks with nice, -running- Spridgets!
Every coupla years one of you gives me a ride in one... ;-)  I gotta find a can
of motivation somewheres.)

per Frank C...

--
 "I purr, therefore I am."