Re: Wonder what this guy is smoking

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Wonder what this guy is smoking
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:29:14 EST
Cc: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Funny you should mention it.  A number of years ago, my parents gave me some
MCI stock.  A good deal came up on a big Healey and I sold the stock to buy
the Healey.  I took plenty of grief for that one.  Fast-forward and MCI goes
into the dumpster.  I still have the big Healey while all those shareholders
have a bunch of worthless paper.  Who's laughing now? :-)

Rick
In a message dated 1/28/03 9:19:36 AM, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

<<From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
> Never considered the Frog as part of my
> retirement account but.....?!:)

That's just because you haven't been trying to come up with reasons to
justify your expenditures to an SO!
David Lieb
401RWA anyone?>>