Re: Advice needed, Bugeye for sale

To: bugeye@austin.rr.com, ptegler@cablespeed.com, spook01@comcast.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice needed, Bugeye for sale
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:36:54 EST
In a message dated 01/28/2003 8:59:41 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bugeye@austin.rr.com writes:

> Thanks.
>
> " wait till Spring.  Wait for 'daddy' to buy his
> kid a graduation present."  <---- Kinda funny, since
> it was MY graduation present from my parents......

Think again about selling it.  If you think that at any time in the future
you might want a bugeye, KEEP IT.  I still regret selling my first, a 65
Midget, and the 68 midget and the TR3, and the Riley 1.5, and the two MGA's
and the 74 Midget parts car...etc, etc...did I mention the Morris

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry