Re: I'm keeping it

To: Rob Lewis <bugeye@austin.rr.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm keeping it
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:44:34 -0800 (PST)
I came to the same decision when I got little interest in my vintage racer. I
won't "give it away". It's a winning car, built (and originally raced) by
Rivergate and I'm keeping it.
Rob, the kicker is really reason enough, isn't it? Good luck with your job
hunting.
 Rob Lewis <bugeye@austin.rr.com> wrote:5) I think the kicker, however, was my
20 month old
son. When he and mom got home today (through
the garage) he patted the car on it's fender
and said "Wendy" and giggled. He then picked
up a wrench and acted like he was working on
it. I got a couple of pics of it I thought
I would share:
http://ice.prohosting.com/rclewis/ryan_and_wendy.html
I can't deny him the opportunity of owning
that car.

Tom and Sharon Shirley

http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/