Re: Speakers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speakers
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:04:29 -0800 (PST)
Yes, few Americans realize that across the pond, when listening to music, they
sit with their backs to the performers and the speakers. I've never been out of
Oregon, but I read it somewhere on the internet. - GT >>>Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003
01:25:52 -0000From: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>Subject: Re:
Speakers Thanks Frank.I hadn't thought of the outer sides of the front
footwells.I guess more water gets in there than into the rear body sides.Also,
my ears are on either side of my head, fairly close to myplanned speaker
positions, but perhaps I am just unusual there.  Thereis obviously more
difference between us on different sides of the Pondthan I realised. Guy