Re: No More British Car Magazine?!

To: nory@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?!
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:25:36 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/2/03 10:13:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, nory@buffnet.net
writes:

> I opted not to renew my subscription to MG World because it's gotten to be
>  too much about the new MGs.  Now we're losing the only British Car mag in
>  the country.  Where else can I learn about Minis, MGs, Triumphs, Minors,
>  Jaguars, etc.....?????

    I, too, got sick of MG World because of all the coverage of the new MG's.
 British Car mag used to be good, too, but it's too "thin" for me.  There's
not enough coverage of restorations, buyer's guides, and practical
information.  IMHO, the absolute best magazine out there for us is Practical
Classics.  Hands down it's the most useful, and has the most detailed
information.

Marty
1970 MG Midget
1977 MG Midget parts car (for sale)