Re: No More British Car Magazine?!

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No More British Car Magazine?!
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 10:21:13 -0500
Funny there's nothing on the www.britishcar.com website.  Wonder when (and
how) they're planning to tell us loyal, long-time subscribers.

Nothing personally against motorsports, but I'm afraid of losing the content
for the average british car owner (non-racer, non-autocrosser, etc.).  I
think there are plenty of motorsport mags out there.  There are also plenty
of Classic car-type mags, but there's only ONE British Car mag.

I opted not to renew my subscription to MG World because it's gotten to be
too much about the new MGs.  Now we're losing the only British Car mag in
the country.  Where else can I learn about Minis, MGs, Triumphs, Minors,
Jaguars, etc.....?????

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.