Re: Intros, new to list, etc.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Intros, new to list, etc.
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:25:19 EST
Cc: holtt@nacse.org
In a message dated 2/3/03 4:41:56 AM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

<< ^  .   .  ^
   =0=  ......

Welcome, TH!

The car we understand but....how do you
feel about cats, and what do you know
about guns and beer? Do you hold a
degree in any of these necessary
disciplines? What school? >>

The response to Rob's  (Actually, that was Phred--nosy cat) question
apparently went only to Rob, and since he was a good citizen and didn't copy
it, the rest of us don't know what Tim said.  Trick--when you reply you have
to change the "TO" line to spridgets@autox.team.net and delete the real
sender's name so he doesn't get two copies like you just did.  I keep the
list address as aaspridgets in the front of my address book.  And yes, we all
mess up now and then and have to backtrack and send mail to the whole list
after the fact.  Now, please can we start again and you can tell ALL OF US
all about yourself, including SO, kids, pets, and anything else you want to
tell us.  It's winter and we are all nosy too, even those of us who live on
the south part of the left coast where it is warm.  And those people on the
east coast are really starved for information between digging themselves out
of the snowdrifts.  That also will make Rob's cryptic replies a little easier
to understand.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"