Re: On British Car Magazine

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:47:39 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
magazienes are pretty close to politicians as they intend to do one thing
but usually end up doing something completly difrent down the road as their
readership dictates a live or die fate.  guessing , asking , and wishing for
answers right now is a real waste of time.  the proof in the publication
will be shown in 6-12 months down the road.  it's a sit back and watch game
with little else to do.

chuck.