Re: On British Car Magazine

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 14:35:06 -0500
Cc: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, marcos@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Got my card asking me to renew my subscription to BRITISH CAR the other day
--- Funny it doesn't say anything about the change.  I wouldn't even know if
it wasn't for the lists.  I do think, regardless of whether the change will
be a good thing or not, it's not right for them to send out subscription
cards for British Car, when it's only going to exist for one more issue.

-Nory

NORYS LAWS:
1.  Just because you have found the problem, doesn't mean you've found the
ONLY problem.
2.  Just because it's new doesn't mean it works right.