Re: was Cam Install, now horrible freight

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: was Cam Install, now horrible freight
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 10:55:15 -0600
Cc: "Jackson Zimmermann" <JZIMMERM@albemarle.org>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Buying from Harbor Freight is no different than the old days of the JC
Whitney or Washawskey catalog.... you need to be careful what you're buying.
We used to place an oder at JC Whitney on "will call"... drive down there to
the worst part of CHicago (usually leaving someone in the car to avoid
having it stripped while you went inside) and inspect the parts before you
buy them.

That'as the beauty of now having a Harbor Freight store nearby... inspect
before you buy. Have of their shit I'd never touch... some of it is quite
good.

WST