RE: AMCO  wind wings-4 sale

To: "'Josh'" <JHa2297255@netscape.net>
Subject: RE: AMCO  wind wings-4 sale
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 14:17:19 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Why do I get the feeling you have mistaken the spridgets list for E-bay?
Don't even get me started on the NOS thread (and no I'm not sorry for
using the word thread, Jay's off the list until summer anyway).  To the
best of my knowledge AMCO never was a supplier to BMC so they can't be
NOS.
                Crash

This is an auction, whoever pays most gets them. Ridiculously amazing
condition, the chrome hinges dont even need a polish, they are insanely
shiny. I reserve right to not sell them at all/change my method of
selling them etc etc. start at $200 US. Bid high & often! You wont find
another pair of originals without a divining rod/luck. -Josh