Re: hey all you "cave men" no LBC

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hey all you "cave men" no LBC
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:45:12 -0500
My wife and I have a similar agreement. Which is why I got a carpet kit for my
birthday last year in late March! :D

We're making dinner together tomorrow night. An artery clogging brew of
homemade fried chicken and beer-battered onion rings! :P

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "bill b." <w_burrell at yahoo.com>