SS03 .. EAT-4-FREE

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SS03 .. EAT-4-FREE
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:28:11 -0500
        Yep, if you make it to SpriteSpree 2003 you can eat for free.
The Hospitality room opens early and closes late.  Nobody YET has starved
to-death at any of the Austin-Healey Sprite meets.  There's always enough
food, snacks and beer for everybody.  We end up taking it home.   Hard to
believe but we have never eaten the Sprite Car anniversary cake ....
everybody just looks at it.   LET"S EAT IT THIS TIME !
        If you can look and talk like a Spridget enthusiast or portray a
relative or friend "owned one of those little cars" you're in.  If not,
just rub some dirt or grease under your fingernails.
        Once we are past about 20 registrations we are past what I have
already paid to obtain the Holiday and help our guests.  Any other monies
goes back to the participants one way or another in food, prizes, and
give-aways.
        Yo, If you stay in my chicken house or under a Sprite you can
spend your loose cash at the Mac Donalds just next to the Holiday.  Water
and a burger is 99 cents.  Leaving you with cash for that special
Spridget part you just can't resist.
        Rick