SS03 .. NO CHARGE

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SS03 .. NO CHARGE
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:11:29 -0500
        Yo, guys and ladies too,
        I've got 21 non-running Sprite cars under tarps, a couple Midgets
too, plus three barns and a 16 foot by 16 foot chicken house on 2 acres
in the city of  New Cumberland, about 2 miles from the HOLIDAY convention
center.
         YOUALL can use these during SpriteSpree 2003.  Careful now but I
think there are about 15 Bugeye bonnets that you can pass around for
shelter too.  Just bring your pillow.   No fires.  Put your cans in the
trash bin and watch out for the poison ivy in the woods next door.
        If the weather is nice you can throw the barned Sprite parts out
on the lawn and uncover the cars and watch the stars at night.  NO
CHARGE.   Who is to say if a couple more live Spridgets just pull in
there among the "dead" ones.  Being 6'1" myself I have to sleep with both
doors open with the spare under my head so please park your pride and joy
so that the doors don't get scratched and take your spare when you leave
for the day.
    HELL,  DON'T STAY AWAY FROM SS03 CAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE GAS MONEY !!!
This is a once every 5 years !!#!@ PARTY!!!   You won't have to morgage
the house.
        Rick