Re: looking for dog contacts (no LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: looking for dog contacts (no LBC)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:04:59 -0800
Thanks Annice,

Worth noting that the same data that we use to convict the guilty is every
bit as powerful in releasing the innocent.  In one case three Great Danes
were on 'death row' at the pound for an attack of a small boy who wasn't
sure which of the three backyard escapees had attacked him.  Our testing
proved two of them innocent and pinpointed the guilty.  Even though the
three were from the same litter, the DNA testing is powerful enough to
differentiate between them.  The innocent two are back home.

Glen