Re: Bugeye dash question

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Bugeye dash question
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:03:15 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
That's called an ELBO-LITE part # S4889 made by Wipac in Buckingham UK.
It has an automatic switch built in so it comes on when you flex it
outward. I have no idea why, but I have a new one in the drawer next to
the computer.  I think I got it from JC Whitney 25 years ago and never
installed it. I've been saving it for my 3000 when I get it done.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm