Re: 3rd brake light- the one I'm using!

To: "David Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3rd brake light- the one I'm using!
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:51:43 -0500
That is the EXACT light I used.
I did trim the case down a bit AND
it does not need any type of 'interface'
to make it work. simply wire it right
across one of your brake light bulbs and
it'll work fine!  When viewed directly from behind
it's VERY bright. It has little lenses in front
of each of the 12 L.E.D.s in it.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com