Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:16:35 -0500
Cc: "Andrew Weaks" <awboat@labyrinth.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
nope!  gastric bypass patients are not to drink carbonated beverages of any
type.    carbonation expands your pouch (to a degree)and defeats the purpose
of having had the surgery.  sooooo, wrongo!  that beer has been in my
fridge(the basement one) since last september!  (1/2 case of bitburger
imported german beer.  leftover from our pit party at watkins glen's zippo
vintage G.P.).
it'sstrictly for the beer drinking company that visits.......now the 10-15
bottles of assorted wines that are keeping the beer company(VBG) ......LOL!

chuck.
honestly i do miss chugging a few brews now and then....but,  i'd rather be
healthier over a long period of time than have a beer now and then and
jeopardise my progress with the surgery....  ;)