Re: No LBC.....just SNOW

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC.....just SNOW
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:55:28 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
After drinking the bottle of wine my wife graciously allowed me last night, I
no longer
feel like drinking. :-()~~

Northern West Virginia is officially closed. We have close to 30 inches with
only 1 to 3"
more forecast. I wonder what the mountains got? 4 or 5 feet? Just got finished
digging a
spot for our old dogs to use the bathroom and another for the feeding the birds.

The dogs (Goldens) are 12 years old now and have lots of trouble getting around
in this
kind of snow. It is so sad, in prior storms like this (1993, 1995) they bounded
through
it, now the just forlornly look at us as they flounder and whimper. Damn, that
ain't too
much different than my reaction to shoveling the snow in their driveway.

Glad I shoveled yesterday. I feel for you guys along the coast that are also
dealing with
the wind. No wind here. As light as this snow is must be drifting like crazy.
But boy is
it beautiful and amazing.

Back to homework and some more shoveling. Enjoy and all you old folks be careful
shoveling.