Re: No LBC-jack/GPS/Radar detector

To: "Jacques Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC-jack/GPS/Radar detector
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:50:31 -0500
i'm running a K-40 radar detector and K-40 laser detect and defeat unit in
the "lust bus"  .  all i have to say is between the 40 channel CB and the
radar equiptment i'm having no problem circumventing the problem areas and
speed detection devices.

chuck
the "lust bus's" official odometer reading is now 348,600 miles and
counting!