Re: [midgetsprite] Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Rules for Being in Texas NO LBC
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:47:22 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
(this is a resend)

Texas is another country. A nice country but only loosely associated
with the other 49 states.
We let Texans ski here in Colorado even though they think Colorado is a
part of Texas.
  Another strange fact is that most of the beef in Texas comes from
Colorado.

Of course all of us westerners think that you eastcoasters are pretty
weird.
We just can't figure out why y'all think that Seinfield guy is funny.
But y'all got them lobsters that go with steak real good.
--
Jay "don't fence me in" Shaffer