Re: Things I learnt in Texas

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Things I learnt in Texas
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:42:15 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/19/2003 3:43:58 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> All tongue in cheek...  Yes, there is a good possibility this New Yorker
> will be moving to (gulp) Texas within the next 6 months....  How the hell
> am I going to get the Midget down there...
>
> Mike

See mike, there is a God and he is moving you to Heaven!  Drive out of town a
ways and look for housing.  Lots of great LBCers like the Jones of Comfort in
the area.

The only reason you didn't see line dancing was the bar you went to wasn't
for alternative lifestyles....and anyway most are into salsa now.

You'll just have to tow the Midget...or sell it in NY for some exorbitant
price and come buy one without the rust in Texas.

Robert Houston

  If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
  infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without
  even considering if there are men on base.
 -- Dave Barry