Fogging for West Nile Virus FILETIME=[2A8F9410:01C2DADF]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fogging for West Nile Virus FILETIME=[2A8F9410:01C2DADF]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:01:08 -0600
I just got back from a night ride. Halfway into it, the 1275 in the 65
goes to smoking badly. Not all the time, sporatically when I am at
speed, and when I am coming out of a corner on acceleration. I dont have
the original PCV valve on it, but one of those later ones about the size
of an inline fuel filter. I have it fitted between the can on the timing
cover and the vacuum port on the intake. I have it fitted so that the
intake will draw through the PCV out of the can. Should there be that
much oil in the can on the timing cover?
Brad