Re: Handeling problems

To: "James Dowling" <jimdinalameda@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Handeling problems
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:47:20 -0500
bouncy-bouncy-bouncy?.....(roll pitch...yaw!) shocks-shocks-shocks!  with a
bit of front suspension excessive play thrown in for the fun of it all.
call peter C. and order some shocks!    nurse!  prepare the laboratory!
time for a shockectomy!

chuck.
been there....modified that.....broke that........   ;)