Re: Oil leakage

To: James Dowling <jimdinalameda@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Oil leakage
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:58:43 +1100
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I fit a spring that is fixed at the distributor backing plate, and
that I hook over the loop in the dipstick -- it keeps the thing
stitting tight onto the blocl or in the plastic guide (whichever
you have).

This is good enough as long as you don't have other problems like
excessibe blow-by or insufficient crankcase venting

Mike