Re: march issue of auto restorer?

To: "David Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: march issue of auto restorer?
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:07:21 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
of all the darn miracles the writer calls me tonight and chats for over an
hour about saabs!  yes! i had forhotten talking to him it was so long ago.
we met at giant despair hillclimb in wilkes-barre .  he was calling me to
tell me his article had been published....but the miracle of the computer
age beat him to it....LOL!

chuck.