Re: Chuck at Sebring?

To: "richard rivenbark" <rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Chuck at Sebring?
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:09:18 -0500
Cc: "Christ, Charles" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Tad,

Almost exactly like last year. I will be out of town the week of Sebring. In
fact to the same client.  But - I am trying to arrange my schedule to be
back in Orlando late Friday instead of Saturday.  I will then be heading
down early Saturday morning.

Like you, it will have to be in my pickup, the 71 is still upside down in
the garage. And the engine is hanging from the rafters for the 76.

Brent