Re: new anti pollution law

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new anti pollution law
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:13:32 -0800
Tried that too, my parents live in Oregon.  The MG was so recognizable when
I was using it as a daily driver, that the cop pulled me over and when I had
a California License and Oregon Plates, he cited me.  I had to transfer the
car over to my dad and take my name completely off of the registration.
The same cop pulled me over again, and while he was PO'd, there wasn't any
thing he could do.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino