Re: RHD/LHD conversion

Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:27:42 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Paul A. Asgeirsson" wrote:

> Hi Kate,
>
> Your story about being stopped by a cop one night is still the greatest.
>Fill them
> in on it!!

As per Paul's request.

Late one Sunday night, I was driving home from a Club TMG function on teh Oregon
coast.  I was cruising along a delightful back road, when I noticed blue lights
behind
me.  The cop came up to the driver's (left) window, bent down, and asked for my
license
and registration. My then still working K9, Murphy, was sitting on the
passenger seat,
wearing my Navy flight jacket and a motoring cap. I politely told the cop that
his
licnse was attached to his collar, and that I would get the car's registration.
The
expression on that poor cop's face when he realized he was talking to a dog was
absolutely priceless. I still got a rather hefty ticket, but it was almost
worth it.

Kate