Re: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For sale - Dual SUs for 1500
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:20:21 -0500
In '78, I installed one of those that I purchased from a dealer, onto my '76
'B.  I didn't use it much, but I did use it.  I liked the look of it.

Early this winter, I purchased the british style of luggage rack for Miss
Marple, with the intention of using it for childrens' school bags when I'm
not driving the station wagon to work.  Sometimes my son carries so much
stuff that I have had to leave the Midget at home on a beautiful day and
drive the <ugh!> Ford.

When I do place an order, I ask for his best price, and he usually does
better than the rest.  But for some of these parts, he sure does keep them
for a long time. : )

But, 'rare'?  I haven't got a clue.

Robert D.
( snow's melting )