Forwarded: Free Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Free Parts
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 02:19:32 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than spridgets@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>
     Subject: Free Parts
     Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:19:39 -0600

Some of you may recall that my beloved '74 Midget was rear ended last summer
and was a total loss.  I was pretty banged up and it was many months before
I was "fully operational," and even now I have pains I didn't have last
Spring.  Because of that, and the fact I have little kids who probably would
have been killed had either of them been with me that day, I've decided not
to get another Midget.  It has been a tough decision, after 16 years of
Spridget ownership I really like them a lot!  Perhaps when the kids are
older, I'll have another go with a Sprite or Midget, but for the moment my
kids love to ride in my sports cars, and I just can't take that risk.  So, I
have three tubs of Spridget and MGB parts that I need to get rid of before I
move, which has come up all of a sudden (military thing).  Few new parts
here (some hoses), mostly stuff I took off my long dead '73 MGB before they
towed the hulk away for use on my '74 Midget.  Various lenses, old carbs
(MGB and Midget), manifolds, linkages, one fairly new HS4, air filter stuff
(both old and performance), distributers, a starter, etc.  Just the stuff we
all collect with the cars, lots of little bits that would come in handy to
somebody.  I originally thought of selling it all on e-bay, but my orders
came quickly and I'm out of time.  So, if anybody wants it, come get it.  I
don't need it picked through, I just need it all to go away, FAST.  Three
medium size plastic storage tubs full of stuff.

Bob Mueller
104 Jewel Circle
Daphne, Alabama (near Mobile on the Coast)
work  251-441-5960
home 251-447-0067